Tuesday 7 August 2012

Honey and Oatmeal Face Mask

 Today I had a 'me' day. I thought I'd kick off with a face mask.

I found this recipe: http://www.wikihow.com/Make-a-Honey-and-Oatmeal-Face-Mask

So I based mine on that. I chose honey and oatmeal because it had anti-bacterial qualities.


1) Instead of blending mine, I used my pestle and mortar to grind the oatmeal to begin with.














2) Then add about 1/2 a cup of water. Add the water slowly though because you don't want the mixture to become too runny. 














3) After add two teaspoons of honey.












4) After heat briefly and then let it cool.


Like I said I had a day of self indulgence. So I went for my box of chocolates and 'Wuthering Heights'.

I absolutely love 'Wuthering Heights', it's like my '50 Shades of Grey'. Mmm Heathcliff. I've just got to the part where Catherine has said she'll marry Edgar but loves Heathcliff but Heathclifff has left because he heard the wrong part of Katherine and Nelly's conversation! Oh the excitement! I wish I could find such a consuming love.

Back to the business of the face mask, I think I'll tray and grind the oatmeal a little more next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment