Sunday 9 September 2012

No Good Beatnik

In this post I tried to emulate the Beatnik style of the late 1950s/ early 1960s


 Audrey Hepburn

Classic Beatnik look.

I teamed a beret with leggings and a long sleeved black jumper to create a slinky dark silhouette, with a cinch belt to tidy up the join. Pumps and glasses are the perfect accessories for this look. 




It's been a while since I've been able to do a blog post because I've been quite ill recently, as well as this, I left my camera at a friends house. So I am sorry about the quality of the photos, I shall endeavour to carry on without the camera though ♥

2 comments:

  1. the quality of photo is fine with me. but the commendable part is really your effort to imitate Audrey. so cool! I like your sun glasses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post in this blog. Hope more people reaching your blog because you are sharing a good information. I noticed some useful tips from this post. Thanks for sharing this.......... PPI Claim Online

    ReplyDelete